Monday, July 31, 2006

SOIREE LAST NIGHT

What a nice soiree I was invited to last night. Hung out with old friends from Pineville, LA, talked about radio, met some new friends from Ville Platte, talked about radio, had a meal that couldn't be beat with all of them (pictured), and even divulged into cooked animal parts (ribs, my second time ever), I am sure I will be paying for it today, my internal system isn't used to that kind of food!
Had a great time trying to eat some animal flesh once again (although the red wine was excellente') and talking about radio with my Canadian Foreigner friends Ron and Libby (pictured at left with me) last night. Ouch, a monster is growling in my intestines, DAMN THOSE RIBS, either that or my spleen is giving way...
Oh, and ratings for Alexandria will be released tomorrow for this past Spring survey, too bad it's embargoed again, probably just as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home