Sunday, June 11, 2006

Coupons for TV Guide

I've seen it all now. In a recent issue of the new large size TV guide: COUPONS, COUPONS, GIT YER COUPONS FER DISCOUNTS ON THE NEXT ISSUE OF TV GUIDE! Not just one, but two. I never thought I would live to see the day that TV Guide offered discount coupons. Although I have been a MAJOR fan of TV Guide for years (I collect TV Guide, I have every issue except the first one, including these new, gaudy large ones), I am still not too crazy about the large size edition, especially since they switched from local listings to "national only", but it is a nice price, lower than the last digest-size issue, especially with their 99 cents special they had a month ago. It's a shame, though, that quite a few of the newsstands that used to carry the digest-size TV Guide do not carry it at all anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home